Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tagged by June June

A tag from my buddy June June!

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

OK...I'm really going to write 16 random things, habits or goals that you didn't know about me..hehe...


1. Some of my friends think I am too obsessive Organic, but I think I'm just health and environmental concern.

2. I think egg and tofu are the best delicious food in the world, I can eat them with anything, and in the rest of my life.

3. I always wanted to be a teacher, I think I'll be a teacher if I never came to the States.

4. I'm my hubby's first gf, and he is my first bf too! I think married life is great and precious!

5. I'm a chicken, sometimes I dare not to go to bathroom alone in the dark, and I hold LKM's hand or sleeve tightly in sleep.

6. I was a drum major and a volleyball school team in my primary school.

7. I'm proud of myself of my knowledge in Chinese or Mandarin, I love writing Chinese characters and calligraphy.

8. I love and I'm creative at baking and cooking. I can sit in front of the laptop whole day for searching new recipes. Home baking is the funniest hobby for me!!!!

8. I never knew how hard it was to raise a child until I became a yeeyee of my nephew, Ivan; and it's just part time babysitting!

9. I started to love the country I'm living now-The States. If I were have the fate, I'll want to stay at this lovely place.

10. If I'm affordable, I wish to have 3 kids..haha!!! I want to have 2 boys 1 girl. If ONLY we are affordable... =p

11. I can live without a TV, but not my laptop ;P

12. I used to be a very permissive person, I changed much better after knowing the Love from God. Also, I used to afraid of failures, but now I see them as a stepping stone in life.

13. As age grows, I started to love cool colors like black, grey, dark blur, dark brown and etc...especially, I like my blanket, bed, and pillow sheet in these colors cause they make me feel comfortable!

14. I wish LKM and me can have a Home Sweet Home here soon, to do what we want to do, and achive our goals. =)

15. I learn to be appreciative and thankful for what God has given to me. Living meaningful life for me is loving, giving, and sharing with everyone.

16. Writing this note gave me an opportunity to reflect on life on where I am and where I want to be.

Now I'd like to tag 5 people:

1. Bee- Please share anything about u and D, family and life in Melb although I knew many things already =p , share something that I didn't know.

2. YS- Let me know more about you, except those time in Kentucky!

3. PuiHan- Random things I didn't know about yourself and James.

4. Ms.Wong@ Feai Voon-wei, don't diam diam at Elizabeth, please updated about yourself OK!

5. Ken Hong, Jun Hian & TseHui- I miss you guys alot, now you all young adult, and I'm no longer a JieJie, time flies...tell me about life in M'sia Yay!!!

6. KokSuPing-I'm glad that after so many years we still keep in touch with each other, tell me more about you K! ;>

3 comments:

Fire_fLy said...

hahaha...

Angelbee said...

u very 8... haha... ok la, i;ll try my best~~

tsehui said...

hello!how do you do over there? didnt know you were actually caring for us.hahas (: thanks
so sweet your marriage! stay pretty & sweet <3