Thursday, June 25, 2009

A customer, A friend

As some of you may know that I'm running my little tiny name sticker business right now. Back to few months ago, someday in the middle of April, a lady from London, UK has ordered few sets of the Hello Kitty name sticker for her daughter and relatives in M'sia...wohooOo..Malaysia, my home sweet home...since this lady has a Chinese last name and for a million reasons of my curiosity, we got to know a little for each other through emails. I knew that she was a Mauritian born Chinese and currently staying in London, UK.

2 weeks ago, she came back again for another few sets of sticker. We kind of keep in touch again through writing emails...and guess what? We're chatting with each other in google chat an hour ago...we got to know each other more this time...she is a Hakka with a Lee as last name, which is exactly same as LKM...what a match ;p

I feel so glad that my 'customers' do like and appreciate my stickers, and every time their feedbacks mean so much to me. It's not only about the business, but my hard work, effort, and perhaps.... a Friendship....

No comments: