Monday, June 22, 2009

My new "TOYS"

I like to peep baking or cooking blogs and make a special meal when we have company, or just for my family. This time, when I came back from NY, I brought a cake and dessert book that we bought few years ago when we back to M'sia. I always wanted to try the Creme Brulee and Lemon Souffles. I've compared the price of ramekins ( a small glazed ceramic baking bowl ) and still couldn't make any decision, cause they are NOT CHEAP. For your information, bakewares are expensive! Anyhow, when we went to the Corningware outlet storehere last Saturday, LKM bought me a set of 4 ramekins with a reasonable price, and it was BUY 3 Get 1 FREE! ;) He said I can bake him some good stuffs, but deep in my heart I knew that he gets me the ramekin set so I don't get bored at home and keep myself busy by doing stuff that I like! =p


Yesterday, when we went for grocery, I bought a pack of my lovely flower seed, Gerbera. Also, a self painting pot from Michaels. I never done any planting or gardening nor paiting (I'm not an art person, and I can only draw lidi man ;p ) before, but all in sudden I have the 'feel' to plant flower in our place, as I mentioned before that flowers make my day. Of cause I would like to experience the process of planting a seed, till the day I see the blooming flower. About the pot painting, I just feel like I want to try and learn different thing in my life, to make it more colorful and interesting. =)


2 comments:

Angelbee said...

wei, u copy me... get the same background!!!

Carolyn~~* said...

wah.........u copied me now said i copy u =p