Monday, July 6, 2009

I made it!!!!

Given my limited artistic skills, I finally managed to paint the flower pot I mentioned in the previous blog. I spent almost the whole afternoon for the printing. It wasn't the prettiest nor perfect, and my housemate said that combination of the colors seem a bit weird too. But I'm proud of myself that at least I tried, painting doesn't seem to be that hard as I think before. I give myself a B+. ^^
.
Today, I was chatting with a friend that I know for more than 20 years. We both shared the life experiences that we had gone through in these years. I thank her for the precious sharing and encouragement.
.
Life isn't always a smooth path, but what God wants us to learn from every single moment is the most important. No doubt, action is always harder than saying. But at least we try, we have no regret. Just like what SuPing told me. Life is about learning and trying. Like my little pottery, I will never knew that I can paint if I don't try, right? Now, the original plain ceramic pot has turned to become a colorful painted pottery.

Can you see those little small leaves. It just took 3 days for these baby leaf to "pop-out". I was so happy when seeing this, this is my first time doing the gardening. They do symbolize and carry the special meaning- life is always filled with energy and hopes!

1 comment:

sam1218 said...

it's artistic & nice look !!~
gud try ...
keep on going !!~