Thursday, July 2, 2009

2 Sweetie Pies

Time really flies, it is the beginning of the July already. My two nephews have grown up so much. Ethan just celebrated his 3rd birthday last month and he started to go to pre-K about 2 weeks ago. Yet, I haven't get the chance to see him so far... :( hopefully I'll be seeing this sweetie pie soon! He can sings and posts very well...if not mistaken, he has grown up to 1 meter height.







OK...my 2nd sweetie pie...Ivan is turning 2 next month, just like Ethan gor gor...he is a brave boy! He goes to day care too. I called him almost everyday, to make sure he won't forget me...hehe...I call him at least once a day cause I do miss him alot!!! He can now say "I U" meaning I love you since he can't pronounce probably. My sis told me that he can now reads from A-L by himself...and he EATS alot compare to last time...good job, Ivan!!!
.
The 3rd sweetie pie is coming soon...wohOooo, my eldest sis pregnant and Ivan is going to be gor gor next Jan. Boy or girl? Since I already have 2 nephews, and my sis has Ivan, for sure we both wanted a girl, even my brother-in-law aims for a daughter. Somehow, me and my bil have the feeling that...this is gonna be another 'bird bird' again... =p

No comments: