Thursday, July 16, 2009

Appreciation-no more complaining

Yesterday, LKM was watching one of his favorite TV series. There's a episode about a group of doctors and people doing the voluntary job in Kenya, Africa- dealing and helping a group of poor africans with epidemic diseases. In this particular episode, an infectious boy died in his dad's arm, nothing much the doctor can do as the kid was already in a very chronic condition. Right before he die, the main female actor managed to took a photo of this father and son, Okana.
.
It was a very touching moment. All in the sudden, something pop out from my mind. I told LKM that, "I wonder how many people in this world will never had the chance to even take just one photo of themselve in their whole life???" My thinking, may be it is an infinity figure!
.
This give me an opportunity to reflect myself. Most the time I told my friends that life is not easy, life is suffer. But, compare with people in Africa, and many other poor countries, I really think I do not have the right to say the word of suffering. No more complaining or questioning such as the food is tasteless, the bed is not soft enough, why loads of work with such low pay,...why me???...why do I need to overcome all these problems...etc...
.
I told myself that-I need to learn again, the true meaning of appreciation, and no more complaining, but sharing! Let's all add oil together!
.

No comments: