Saturday, May 30, 2009

Me enjoying Home Alone

Today, a beautiful Saturday...and I'm enjoying my home alone...wohoooo!!! The boy was out with my sis and bil. The house is quiet and peaceful. Accompany is good, but sometimes I think having personal space and time are good though. I really feel the FREEDOM right now, feel so relax...hehe!!!

After toddler-ing my nephew Ivan for 1 1/2 months, deep in my heart, I really feel that being a mom or dad is not easy. Parenting is not a easy job, I should not say this is a job, but responsibility. I see my impatient, careless, and mistake. Somehow, on the other hand, it's always joyful when they're behaving as "good boys", and what Ivan did sometimes make my day! No doubt, I appreciate the moment I have with this little monster, and I thank my sis so that I can learned so much about parenting. Good experience!!!

It was silly that, after taking care of Ivan for this short period, I even have the thought that..."OK, I better not to have any kids, this is extremely tiring!!! ;p " I think, at least no kids in these few years! ;p

OK...let me back to ejoy my home alone before they are back, perhaps baking a Japanese cheesecake or vege tuna bun.....CIAO~

1 comment:

Angelbee said...

wah... during ur free time u do baking ga!!! so good... my free time... watch tv, sleep, shopping! @@ or chat with u.. w hahahaha...