Friday, May 8, 2009

Little Hair Stylist

Today, this afternoon, an hour ago, I was preparing lunch for Ivan while he is watching Barney and playing his toys at the living room. OK...I thank God that he was willing to play by himself so I get to do the cooking asap before he STICKS to me again. Most the time, I will still keep my eyes on him, to make sure he is doing ok..not putting hands into toilet bowl, playing eletrical supply and etc...

Guess what...while I was doing the cooking, I didn't hear any voice of him, as usual, I went to him again......this was what happened to him....OMG, I almost faint, and don't know if I should get angry, cry, or laugh....

This monster used this Vaseline Moisturizes for skin to gel his hair


...still dare to smile...

You can tell how thick was the gel, it was GLOSSY!!!@@



When I saw it, I was speechless, don't know if I should cry, laugh or mad!!!

He might thinking himself a handsome boy =p

Little Monster, there's still some leftover of the gel on his hair after the shower.

Like my sis said, this is the fun part of taking care kids, that they make you mad, laugh, cry at the same time. Although I really feel like vomitting blood, and beating his backside..hehe..somehow, I think this is a good memory of this little piggie and me =p

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my boy...as adorable as me ;p

Junie'sTrail said...

Wahahahaha, this is very funny!! Ahem, but mommy still able to say he's adorable on top of that...@_@

Winny Mak said...

he must be bored with his current hair style, so wanna change abit le. see, his kung-fu not bad mah, right? so stylish...LOL...