Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Yorker-Minnesotian

I am finally in Minnesota. Due to the weather condition, we spent almost 3 days to drive back from New York. We had passed through NJ, PA, OH, IN, IL, WI then MN...cool isn't?It was snowing all the way from PA to Chicago, the road condition wasn't that good, and we saw couple of accidents. Thank GOD that we arrived here safely. It was really a long drive and LKM said he will never ever drive like this in the winter time anymore =p

Although I have been here twice, I think I still have a little cultural shock. Living environment, weather(I see snow everywhere...I see snowing before I go to bed, and snowing again when I wake up, and it was -29C yesterday morning), people..etc.....I've missed my cute nephew,Ivan THE MOST, he used to come to my room and wake me up by calling me yee yee every morning, I really missed this alot alot =( , and of coz my lovely sis's nagging..hehe.., cuttie bro-in-law's humorousness & other good friends!!!

Anyhow, I am happy to meet my buddies here, and I made new friends too! I always believe that everything happens for a reason. Perhaps this is a chance for me to learn and to share. Many people here told me that they don't like snow. No doubt, snowing really brings alot of inconveniences, but I still love snowing very very muchie,I get excited when I see snowing...I just don't know why, perhaps this is the reason I am here. I still need some time to adapt to this new place, but I am sure that I will love MN in one day. =)

Not to forget, thanks to my baby Altima for bringing us here!




I put these beatiful pics of my family in my room, so I can see them anytime!

Life is beautiful~~*




2 comments:

Unknown said...

My 'loh yeh' car geng ler???

Anonymous said...

Hey KW,
I've been following up with your journey to MN through GIGi eventhough I haven't call you. Don't forget you are always in my mind...although it may seems I'm swallowed by the busy life of NYC. Love ya! Keep in touch. I should start my 2 years planning of blogging soon, haha...after I stop working in feb. Take care