Friday, January 23, 2009

ah jek..ah jek...

2 days ago, I told my sis that I wanna see Ivan on msn webcam at night, and LKM wanted to see him too. Ok...when we started webcam-ing with each other, and when Ivan only saw me, he just acted like normal, busy here busy there...I don't know if he calls me yee since their mic were broken and I can see he wasn't paying too much attention to me =(

OK...LKM appeared on the screen. Guess what...Ivan was so so so so super duper happy to see him..he pointed at the screen and called ah jek ah jek with his smiley face. Although the mic didn't work, but I can tell from from his mounth that he was calling ah jek ah jek...he was just too excited to see LKM. Jumping, smiling and smiling.

Ivan just so used to call LKM ah jek ah jek (according to my bro-in-law, Hokkiens call their father's younger brother as ah jek, meaning younger uncle). Nobody teach him this, at first we taught him to call yee zhang...he can only pronounce 'tann"...sometimes 'zhan'..sometimes 'yeeeeee..zhan'.....but recently he called LKM as ah jek ah jek =p

I think Ivan must be missing his ah jek alot, so do we.

We love you too, happy boy!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's because he can't pronouce 'zhang' correctly... his 'zhang' turned out to be 'jek' lor