Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Moo Moo Year

GONG XI FATT CHAI. Today is the first day of Chinese New Year. This is the 6th CNY that I didn't celebrate at home, but here in the States. I miss CNY at home alot alot =( .....I promised myself that I want to be at home for CNY next year..hehe!!!

Anyhow, I had a memorable pre-CNY dinner with my best buddies here,opss...no..I should say they are my family here actually...and I got to eat my favorite dip fried "nian gao"+ sweet potato+ yam...which I didn't eat this for ages, this really made me cried ;)

Yesterday was the CNY eve, LKM & I went to an aunt's house for the reunion gathering. I am glad that we got to know new friends, and we really had a great time.



Ding Ding Ding....

Happy Family ^^ Loh Bak Gou

Vege Hotpot

Everbody's favorite by LKM =p

Sweet & sour vege mutton Fried wantan

Fried tofu+vege ham ball

This made me cried =p -fried "nian gao", by siew may



In this moo moo year, I wish everyone a very 牛年快乐, 身体健康, 万事如意, 大吉大利, 心想事成, 步步高升, 出入平安, 国泰民安, 世界和平, 世界到处有爱, 大同世界!


No comments: