Thursday, April 23, 2009

Susan Boyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

I didn't know Susan Boyle until my sis showed me the youtube about her performance on the Britains Got Talent. I cried for the first time when I listen to it, and I cry each and everytime when I watch it again. I would say her voice really touch my mind, my heart, and my soul. No word can explain my feeling, but the tears!

Thank God for giving your beautiful voice. Thank you, Susan for showing us that as long as we have a dream, and follow our dream, the dream will come true one day! Thank you for sharing this precious gift!

Susan Boyle, you are just so beautiful. My salute to you! =)

p/s: When I was watching the youtube again this everning, Ivan came to me and pointed at the screen... said " Idol Idol " (he watchs American Idol) ...even Ivan knows she is the IDOL"...smart boy! ;D

No comments: