Tuesday, April 14, 2009

=) and =(

I'm sure all of you had this kind of feeling before, mixture of sadness & happiness. Tomorrow early in the morning I'll be leaving St.Cloud for my another home sweet home in NY. I'm on the cloud nine cause less than 24 hours I'll be seeing Ivan ( I hope he still remember me =p ) ...hugging Ivan , kissing him....wahaha...and of cause having alot of funs seeing my other family members and friends.

Why sad? I cannot see LKM everyday for at least 2-3 wks, not until he finish the final and fly to NY. ><" ...I know if you see this, you will 'ding ngor ng soon'...but I'm gonna miss him alot alot...and also Mr.Yee, SM, GY, Rich, FY, KY...will miss these kaki blow water alot!!!

I still remember a saying from my great teacher before, Bee's dad..."The most eternal possession is appreciation."

1 comment:

Angelbee said...

often enough i will have this combination of sadness and happiness but I will let happiness to be my guidance and let go of my sadness! seperation is not the end, it is a stop over for longer destination! so cheer up!

p/s: i also one of the big fan of my father!! wa ha ha .. my HERO!