Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He has a BIG dream =)

No doubt, everyone has a dream that she/he wishes to achieve in life. For myself, I always wish and wanted to own a kinder garden since I was young. I don't know if this will becomes reality, but I believe if there's a dream or hope, my dream might comes true one day!

Ok...enough, this blog is not all about me but my LKM. Last night, surprisingly he told me that something was bothering his mind these few days. Guess what, as a Engineering Managment graduate student, he was thinking to run a vegetarian sushi restaurant @@" ...FYI, we both are big fans for sushi, opsss...I should say most of our family members too (including my big sis, bro-in-law, and the little Ivan who loves seaweed).

Back to LKM, he loves eating sushi, and he loves making sushi too (he just sit next to me, and knowing I'm blogging about him..haha, he mentioned he more prefers in making sushi to others). If I'm not mistaken, he started making sushi when were're during our uni life in Kentucky. Gradually, he became more enthusiatic in making sushi. Our friends in New York even called him as Sushi Master. He is really creative at making different type of sushi. ;p

Back to his big dream---> to own a vegetarian sushi restaurant here. LKM, I wish your dream will comes true one day! =)
Here're some pictures from these few years.
Caterpillar Roll
Strawberry, Honeydew, Mango ;P
He learned the tamago from youtube!
* He has couple of sushi albums in his hard disk. =p

5 comments:

Angelbee said...

Geng!!!
i also wish you all the best... sushi restaurant, kinder garden, bakery shop, sticker sticker.... hehe...

Unknown said...

hey wait for us ok.. we come join u LKM...

Carolyn~~* said...

yeah mky, we open one ok..let csb and lkm make sushi, you and me goyang kaki to collect money...wahahaha...

Carolyn~~* said...

soo...i also wish your tao fu fa shop will come true one day =)

Anonymous said...

Hey, be realitics...get your status b4 dreaming...