Monday, October 5, 2009

Lousy driver with the GPS...

I do not drive oftenly after I came to St Cloud, it is not because my driving skill not good, but I have a very talented Ahmad-LKM, so I'm the talented passenger too :p I only drive very very short distance to the nearest grocery market and post office.

Today, I wanted to go to Walmart, just located 12-15 mins from our place, yet I can't recognize the way (remember I'm the passenger *wink*). I told LKM that I need to use the GPS...as expected, he stared at me...**speechless**...Guess what happened?Even with the GPS, I got lost...took the double of estimated time to both Walmart and back home...made more than 5 times detour on the GPS, as I missed all the instructions from the GPS...

When I told LKM, he just shaked his head and said..."next time you drive..."

My best friends here laugh at me when they know that I need a GPS for Walmart...

I'm very good at driving & recognizing the way...but I become a lousy driver when this comes with the GPS...my brain, eyes, ears, hands and legs cannot function at the same time =p

3 comments:

Angelbee said...

hahahahhaha... this is funny!!!

安安 said...

The best GPS should in the brain :P

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT