Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sleeping phobia...

Now is 12.41am in the midnight, and I am still awake here. I went to bed 1 1/2 hours ago because I know sleeping late continuously is bad for health. Somehow, after trying so hard and I still couldn't sleep, so I decided to get online.

These days, I think since 2 weeks ago, I have been having the problem of falling asleep. I slept 2 something last night, and the latest was 4 or 5 in the am. I guess it was because I think too much, and worry too much too...FEAR, STRESS, ANXIETY!!! I can't control or stop my brain from thinking..yet I can't do anything to help myself for a good sleep...Sometimes, I wish that night time is shorter so that I do not need to suffer from falling asleep...

Oh boy....insomnia insomnia... =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drink warm milk before u sleep. do something else to make urself really really tired and go on bed before 11pm...that's the best.don't worry be happy is not easy...gambateh!

~ah cha soo~